To set up a link that allows a user to upload documents to a Google Drive folder without seeing the contents of the folder, you can use the following steps:
- Go to Google Drive and sign in with your account.
- Locate the folder to which you want to give upload access and click on it to open it.
- Click the "Share" button in the top right corner of the window.
- In the "Invite people" field, enter the email address of the person you want to give access to.
- Under the "Access" dropdown menu, select "Can upload."
- Click the "Send" button to send the invitation.
The user will then receive an email with a link to the folder. When they click the link, they will be taken to a page where they can upload files to the folder. They will not be able to see the contents of the folder.
Keep in mind that this method only allows you to give upload access to one specific user. If you want to give access to multiple users, you will need to repeat these steps for each user.